As I mentioned before, I passed over a great yellow purse at a garage sale about a month ago. But I still really, really want one. I don't need one...not at all really. But I have a bit of money that I could snag one with. So, the one I saw was a medium to large size bag with some pockets, etc. But it is GONE...right, Emilee, it is GONE! So, these are a few options. I am not giving you prices in the initial voting, but do tell, which yellow purse would make your day brighter? (your meaning mine of course, because if i discovered one of you thought, that is a cute purse, i think i'll snag it...oh man oh man! not a good day...point taken. :) But I would love your vote!
Numero Uno
Numero Uno







4 comments:
number 1 is number 1!!! (4 looks like a bowling bag to me.)
number 2!!!! i agree with megan about #4 though.
#1! But I secretly love the bowling bag as well. I feel like it would be super cute in real life.
#2... it's simple and elegant looking.
Post a Comment