She LOVED her new school!!! She made some new friends when we took her in, and she didn't even cry when I headed across the street to work. When I picked her up she couldn't stop talking about how much fun she had, her new teachers, new friends, and how it was "really great" and everyone was "really nice" and how Nammy "really" should come meet her new friends sometime soon. She really likes to use the word "really" right now and she sounds so old!
We went to Barnes and Noble in celebration. Since it is right by my office and her new school it will be tricky to not go there every day. She loves it, and well...so do I.
Last night we began again. We began the family journey we love...The Bachlorette! We love Jillian and can't wait to see what happens. We know it is corny and faulty and fake, but we love love and we love The Bachlorette! So far we like Kiptyn, weird name though...we'll see!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment