Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend Update by Emilee Little

Averi is getting better every day. Weird parts: #1 Her voice sounds different. It is not as muffled, a bit high pitched, and cute as can be! #2She doesn't snore. I lay in her floor at night while she falls asleep because I am a sucker, and I used to know I could leave the room because I would hear this loud, burly, adult-sized snore. Now I'm not sure what I will do because it has left us! I am grateful of course, but on some selfish level that snore was useful. #3 The bad breath is not gone yet! Hopeful it will continue to get better!

This weekend we spent just taking it easy. Ave had a few melt downs in an effort to maintain this fast she has chosen. But all in all, we had fun.


Ave and Daddy in playing bag head after a trip to the grocery store.


The yummy margarita pizza with homemade dough we devoured.

And last but not least, the best chocolate cake I have ever eaten. Made from scratch. Moist and delightfully delicious!

The combo of pizza and cake made for a perfect Saturday night!

Tomorrow is Ave's big day! She starts a new school! She is excited and we have been reading The Kissing Hand, which is a MUST read! So, anticipate the update...

No comments: