Thursday came! And this time the doctor showed up. We went back and got little Ave into her tiny little gown. They even pushed her in a mini-wheelchair! The whole time she would say..."just like Franklin did..." When they took her back to surgery, she didn't even cry! I was so amazed. And this really helped Mommy out because then I didn't cry either. Everything went well. The recovery room was rough to see her with cords and they bang up her little face with tape. But she is a trooper and by noon she was eating and ready for the play room at the hospital. My friend Carl had told me his daughter had awful breath after her tonsillectomy, and even that could not prepare me for this atrocious smell. WOW! And it can last for 3 weeks! We endured our night in a shared hospital bed...something I do not recommend. And now we are headed home for rest and recovery!
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment