Wednesday, June 3, 2009

And the winner is...

This is for all 4 of my voters! Yes, that comment is to the millions of other blog readers I have that did not vote!

Well, I was torn, and I waited hoping the the votes would pour in and the decision would be clear. And this is how the votes fell…

Bag 1-3
Bag 2-2
Bag 3-1
Bag 4-0
Bag 5-1
Bag 6-0
Added Later
Bag 7-0
Bag 8-1
And I went with the winner.

Bag 1 is on its way to being mine! Oh I hope the delivery man comes soon! I can’t wait!

Bags 2 and 4 sold. All bags except the added ones were from Etsy. They were from Ebay. And Shelli did send me a few pics to consider too. Etsy is a great place to find vintage stuff. BUT since I really wanted to pay like $4 for a bag like I found at the garage sale, I have been frequenting thrift shops and garage sales. It is fun! And a bit addicting, so if I start posting finds like crazy, please tell me to STOP! This is one of my favorite finds…

A great addition to brighten the kitchen and add a bit of COLOR!

I have some new projects I am working on with some other finds. Can’t wait to show them to you soon!

No comments: