Thursday, June 4, 2009

Welcome To My Dressing Room

So, David (and Averi, of course) bought me a super cute dress for Mother’s Day, but it was a bit too big. By the time I took it back, they were all clearanced and did not have a smaller size. I was going to buy gym shorts instead (good intentions I have), but David really wanted me to have a new dress. So knowing me, I must try on every dress in town to make sure I get the right one at the right price. And on these journeys, here are a few thoughts from my precious little girl!

Dressing Room 1:

Averi- “Mom you have a baby in your tummy.”

Me- “No, Averi, I don’t. Why would you say something like that?”

Averi- “Because it’s big, mom.”

I knew I should have gone with the gym shorts instead of a dress! She’s so sweet, isn’t she?

Dressing Room 2:

Setting: We are in one of the front dressing rooms so the staff is right outside, 3 of them to be exact.

Averi- “Mom, why did you take your panties off?

Me- “Averi, I didn’t take my panties off. That’s not funny.”

Averi- “Yes you did mom. Why did you take your panties off?”

Me- “Averi Love, I am wearing my panties.”

Averi- “No you aren’t mommy. Why did you take them off?”

Clearly I look like I have totally taken off ALL of my clothing and am trying to cover up the fact that my sweet little girl is announcing it to the entire dressing room when in fact I NEVER took my panties off!!! She’s so funny, right!

The replacement dress...awful pictures, but they really are cute!

It's eggplant, empire waist and full length. Love it!


Perfect green, strapless and knee length!
I guess I'm ready for a summer night out now!:)

No comments: