Monday, March 30, 2009

Carnival Come Rain or Shine

Yes, it snowed this weekend and consequently our Backyard Carnival Bash has moved indoors. I am in the very core of me a procrastinator, so after our show yesterday, I BEGAN getting all the carnival games and prizes together, as well as all the party food, cleaning my house, etc., etc. And well in the midst of all the stress I forgot how to properly flip a cake and at approximately 12:30 I crumbled Averi's cake in a matter of minutes. Yes, the party was to start at 3pm. And after a few profane words left my mouth, David ran to the store and saved the day! See cake and party pics below!


Concession help from my sweet cousin Brandye and a real popcorn machine thanks to Megan!


The goodies! My sister thought the cake was a flag...nice huh!

Birthday wishes and PRESENTS!!!

This is Preston. Ave says he's her boyfriend!

My oldest nephew had a little fun with face paint. He went across the street and said trick or treat with this face for $1.00! Got candy too!

Pin the Tail on the Donkey

Baylor Grace decided to paint her own face!

Face Painting and the Duck Pond were the biggest hits!

Decorating prize bags with clown noses!

Bean Bag Toss FUN!!!

She looks pretty excited about fishing!


Aren't they cuties!

FUN to be 3!!!

No comments: