I am going to rewind a bit and attempt to catch up on all the posts I intended to write but never got to over the past month. Why? you might wonder. Because I am convinced they are so freakin interesting and I wouldn't want you to miss out! Here goes...Yes, a new cigarette lighter for my car! Why did this make my dreams come true? A few months back I completely broke my lighter. Without this lighter, I cannot plug in my FM transmitter. Without this transmitter, no ipod. Without an ipod....need I say more!
So, now I have MUSIC!!! I get to hear my little lady say every single day, "Can we hear The Glory of God mama?" And that is pretty fantastic!
That's not all...oh no! There is more dream coming true going on in the Little house. Every year about this time I get the gardening itch. I want desperately to buy buy buy flowers and lots of them. However, I must keep the big picture in mind. The one that says, it would be better to pay off debt than to buy those flowers you so desperately want. And then wah lah...
My Granddad happened to have these extra flowers and so kindly gave them to me. What looks like a few, still makes me really happy!
One more dream and then, I'm through. In connection with the last dream of free flowers...I showed up at my Grandad's two days later only to see the Home Depot ad which contained a flower special! 4 inch pots 3 for $1! Seriously!!! And just the day before I got my electric bill which was $0.00 because I had over paid the month before. So in absolute enjoyment, I rushed to Home Depot at lunch and fulfilled a dream of my own....lots of flowers to be planted by Ave's birthday bash!!! So fun!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment