Saturday, March 21, 2009

She's 3!





I can't even believe it! She is amazing!

And 3 does sound mighty old, but she acts like she's a teenager much of the time.
This is her model-I'm too cool to smile pose.

So for the celebration, we started our day at the Bagel Cafe. A super nice older couple was sitting at our favorite table, the one right in front of the aquarium, and they were nice enough to offer up their seats because she kept saying, "But I want to sit there." So, we enjoyed our delicious blueberry bagel and coffee and Izzi and fish. It was quite a treat.


Then we attempted to buy big girl clip on earrings, but failed. So we moved on to one of our favorite spots...Unpluggits. Where she again pretty much avoided the camera as much as possible!

After that we went home for a bit of a rest. Then we went out on the town...
First bowling, our family birthday tradition. Then Chili's, Ave's favorite.
After dinner the fam came over for cupcakes...
pink with green icing per the birthday girl...and presents!

The bike she had to have, but has never ridden. And the groovy girl doll house we worked so hard on just to see the reaction on her face when we gave it to her...except she opened the garage door and said," Mommy, I think I found something." Which kinda blew it for us!
Over all, it was a great and happy birthday!

No comments: