To catch up to present day I must lump April into one post. In my head I am really good at this blog thing. I think of quirky little things to say regarding my day to day happenings. If only my thoughts could be magically transcribed...well, maybe not all of them! So, APRIL!!!
The garden disaster was recovered by my thoughtful mother who delivered a flat of begonias to my office on my birthday! They are now planted at The Little House along with a few other plants that she gave me! And my heart is happy again that I get to watch the beauty of SPRING as He unfolds it! Really it is amazing and I learn so so much about life and God from the garden.
I got new tires, went on a retreat, did my taxes, turned 27, put lots of bows in Ave's hair, celebrated some family birthdays, hunted eggs in the rain, parted with my favorite shoes, learned Averi would soon lose her tonsils, got a sales tax permit, planted a vegetable garden, went to the OKC Arts Festival , got a new camera, and that was April. :)
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment