So, this is one of the best things my sweet Grandma has ever given me. I have received the ability to indulge this summer without ruining my budget…now this indulgence does take its toll on my waist line, but hey pleasure can’t come without a price, right. So if you are still unsure of what pleasure I am speaking of, I can, from now until September 2nd (major sad day!), purchase any cold grande beverage of my choice for only $2! Now, this is nearly half price; which means I can go twice as often. And this Sunday was one of my pleasure days! Averi and I head out for one of our favorite adventures, a trip to “Barnes and Oble”. But I realize I cannot use my coupon there, so being the thrifty woman I am, I choose to go through the Starbucks drive thru and order one of my favorites, a Grande Caramel Frappuccino. Then we continue on to “Barnes and Oble”, hop out of the car, and head inside. As I open the door, I loose my grip on my beloved grande beverage and SPLAT, it hits the ground, busts open and splatters all over my feet and legs. And if this isn’t embarrassing enough, my darling Averi looks up to me and says, “Why did you do that for mom?!” To which I quietly reply, “It was an accident. Now let’s hurry to the restroom.” Just in time for her to look up to the man now holding the door and say, “My mommy made a big mess. We have to h-h-hurry to the bathroom now.” She’s a gem!


No comments:
Post a Comment