Sunday, August 24, 2008

Busy as a Bee

Lately I have become project obsessed! I am working on a few things that aren't yet complete and since I know that you all are just waiting around to write the book series I am working on and make all of the things I am making, I just better not tell you about them until they are a bit more polished. But I did finally finish Ave's room...now that we have lived here for 8 months!

Her new closet curtain...and my first ever gathered seam! Also my first experience with tulle, which I have come to love!
Our new reading corner...this is where we cackle to Charlie and Lola each and EVERY day!

And this has nothing to do with room decor, but is often found on Averi's waist...my first tutu!
I feel like when I am making things more of my heart comes alive. And I want so badly for my heart to be alive! So, hopefully my creative juices will not run dry and will not find me seeking to copy everything I see, but to orginate things deep inside that burst out and invite me and my little one to burst out too!

No comments: