Monday, October 13, 2008

The First Haircut

So, I finally faced my biggest fear of never seeing a curl on the head of my sweet Ave Ave and took her for her first hair cut! The plan was to go to the mall and get our hair done together. I don't get my hair cut at the mall, but my impression was that the reason for mall salons is to welcome mall traffic. They were ALL full! It was a week night...wierd! So, we headed over to Ulta, which turned out to be delightful. Ashley, our stylist, just so happened to have a 3 year old daughter so she was an expert on the kid cut!
She advised us to bring a lollipop for entertainment. Genius!

The finished product and she is still smiling! And...to my great delight, we still have curls!
And she was fully entertained while David and I got our hair done as well! And we all lived happily ever after the first hair cut!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you posted, slacker! The hair looks great...miss ya!!!